Campaign Donation Requirements
- donations can only be accepted from individuals living in Ontario; we cannot accept donations from corporations, unions, groups/associations, federal or provincial parties, riding associations or registered provincial or federal candidates
- the maximum contribution per person per campaign is $1,200
- donations under $100 don’t require recording the individual’s name in public documents
- donations under $25 can be made in cash
- municipal council donations are not eligible for tax credits or deductions
- you can contribute to more than one candidate in the same jurisdiction so long as the total contributions to all candidates don’t exceed $5000
Contribute to Marianne’s Campaign for Mayor
Thank you for support to bring positive change in Burlington. This was not possible without you standing with us.
Campaigns cost money. Please consider a donation to our Marianne for Mayor campaign. The deadline is December 31st, 2018.
You can pay by cheque payable to “Marianne for Mayor Campaign.” We’d be happy to pick it up or you can drop it in the mail to:
Marianne for Mayor Campaign, c/o 497 Martha St., Burlington, ON, L7R 2R1
Thank you for all you’ve done!